Lanner - LEC-7050
LEC-7050 is built on the Intel Atom N2800 processor, with a dual core architecture that supports DDR3 and operates at 1.60 / 1.83GHz frequency.
This is a cost effective solution because it is fanless and uses less energy than most of its contemporary counterparts. Power consumption: 6.5 W with the new ATOM N2800
Other features of the LEC-7050 Lanner include: removable cover for easy maintenance, VGA and DVI-D outputs for high graphics performance, 2x Intel GIGAbit Ethernet network interface with Jumbo-Frame support, dual Intel 10 Ethernet port / 100/1000 Mbps. It has 2 Mini-PCI Express slots to add expansion cards (at the same time Wi-Fi and 3G) and simple +24 Vdc. A system ensures that a wireless connection is guaranteed at all times. Everything has been designed in a compact format with easy mounting ideal when space is limited.
- Intel Atom N2800 processor
- -20 ~ 55 ° C operating temperature
- Maximum DDR3 SO-DIMM x1 Up to 4GB system memory
- OS: Win7 / XP / 7Embedded / XP Embedded
- 1 x 2.5 "SSD / HDD drive bay, SATA-DOM x1- 2 x GbE RJ-45 ports
- Display: 1x DB15 for VGA (1920x1200), 1x DVI-D (1920x1200)
- USB x4, COM x2
- Expansion: Mini-PCIe x 2 (one with SIM card reader)